Hi, we’re UserZoom. We’re partnering up with some of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands to help them create digital products their customers love. With our software, companies can measure and create better digital experiences.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
At UserZoom, it’s all about our people. We recognize that our people are the foundation of our success and growth. We believe in work-life balance and are fiercely family first; whether that’s your at-home family or your UserZoom family. Which is why we’re committed to supporting your growth and development through our core company values.
As part of the UX Team, you will work alongside our global team and you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
- Use writing and editing skills to craft UI text that is easy to understand, engaging, and delightful.
- Craft the French version of the platform content, ensuring UserZoom’s voice, tone and desired message.
- Facilitate user navigation, as well as onboarding, task performance, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience, with well-crafted content.
- Collaborate with designers to enhance the user experience of the product through quality content.
- Collaborate with Researchers to rapidly test designs and terminology, analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate with engineers, marketing, product managers, customer support, and other stakeholders. Influence and adapt to stakeholders and their feedback.
- Drive vision for product language and content across our products and ensure a cohesive product narrative. Document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and writing principles.
- Manage other translations and localizations while ensuring the voice, tone and desired message.
- Document content and translations for developers and external stakeholders.
- French and English level: bilingual
- Exquisite written and verbal French and English communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in French, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in user-focused writing for digital interfaces including work in software, digital agencies, or other relevant product areas.
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples.
- +3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined content in a short time.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to quality.
- High communication and teamwork skills.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Familiarity with Design software and tools such as Sketch or Figma.
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets or product suites. Experience with localization and accessibility best practices.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Experience working with content and translation management systems such as POEditor or OneSky.
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment
We seek insight from all people
At UserZoom, we're all about recognising the insights that different people bring to our company - it's what makes us so successful.We know the value and innovation a diverse group of people can create and that's why building a diverse team is a priority for us, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We're on a continuous journey to improve how we recognise & evaluate each person's skills and how each individual can enhance our culture & values. We are committed to being consistent in how we shortlist, assess, hire, onboard, reward and promote based on merit.