Have you always wanted to unite your passion for learning with your skills as a UX Researcher? Do you want to work with an incredible team that is making an impact on learning around the world? If you answered yes, we can't wait to meet you!
We’re looking for an UX Researcher based in Spain to join the team at Edpuzzle, a leading edtech company with HQs in San Francisco and Barcelona and a team that’s growing around the globe!
The right person will help us face daily challenges so that Edpuzzle can keep creating the best possible product for teachers and empower them to engage their students with videos. If you’re looking for a meaningful role on a multicultural and collaborative team, you’ll feel right at home with us!
How will you work?
Do you like to face new challenges? You’ll have a front-row seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in educational technology, trusted by over 80% of schools in the USA and millions of teachers and students across the globe. In the process, you’ll be challenged daily, learn constantly, see the impact of your opinions and work, and grow as an UX Researcher professional.
What about the team?
Our design team and processes are always driven by data and user feedback. We love our users and we learn the most by listening to our loyal teachers.
- Plan and implement research methods such as focus groups, quantitative and qualitative surveys, participatory design / co-creation workshops, cognitive walkthroughs, A/B tests, among others.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users (teachers and students) to identify main insights or opportunity spaces and transform these into powerful concepts to share with our design/product team.
- Develop deep research in the product development lifecycle and UX design processes, and analyze data bringing insights to decision-making stakeholders.
- Combine data-driven and user-centric methodologies for successful results.
- Collaborate to deliver a delightful customer experience based on research.
- Communicate research analysis in a clear, transparent, and persuasive manner to the teams involved in the process.
- 3 years of experience at least working as a UX Researcher.
- Knowledge of user experience methodology, especially in the area of discovery and iteration (User Testing).
- Knowledge in research methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, A/B testing).
- Agile mindset, putting people at the center.
- Design thinking knowledge, driving people-centered innovation.
- You're creative and a team player.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Strong empathy, active listening, observation and curiosity skills.
- Communication skills for presenting research analysis.
- Being fluent in English and Spanish is a must as you will be working with an interdisciplinary team.
- You are familiar with the edtech ecosystem.
What will you find if you join us?
- Competitive salary (36K-48K) and a substantial yearly salary review.
- A fun, friendly team of highly-motivated people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- 100% remote-friendly: You can decide how to work (remotely or hybrid, for the best of both worlds!).
- Macbook Pro and double monitor setup.
- Flexible remuneration transport and childcare.
- Social Benefits: At Edpuzzle we take care of your Health and Meals! We offer you Private Health Insurance with AXA and Ticket Restaurant (an annual budget of 2000 € to spend at participating restaurants).
- Flexible working hours and Friday reduced working time.
- 23 vacation days, plus April 23rd, 24th and 31st of December.
- Team activities during working hours.
- Free coffee, snacks, and drinks waiting for you!
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Edpuzzle makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
References from previous employers will be requested from candidates during the selection process.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!