Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for the UX/UI design and improving the platform's ease of user experience.
- Understand the user experience design process, cooperate with product managers, programs, and designers to complete high-quality design output and maintenance.
- Balance user needs and technical limitations, help realize the team's ideas, and transform these ideas into visual effects.
- Proactively think about the demand target and flow, propose optimization solutions for the original requirement, and enhance the design impact through high quality visual output.
- Pay attention to design trends, have a deep understanding and forward-looking for design methods, trends and styles.
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
- More than 3 years of experience in Internet product-related design, with solid art and hand-drawing skills, and familiar with Web RWD, iOS, Android design rules.
- Good at learning the industry's cutting-edge design direction, able to dig deep into the user's interest points to serve the visual design.
- Have good logical thinking, analyzing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business thinking, able to dismantle business objectives, be data-driven, and be able to precipitate design methodologies and export them externally.
- Excellent collaborative communication skills and design expression skills.
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire