ABOUT THE ROLE
Product Owners are a special piece of how Revolut works. As a Product Owner, you hold sole responsibility over the roadmap of your team, daily operations, project execution, and how risks are addressed. You will have regular exposure to senior management, and be relied upon as the go-to person in your field. This role is all about responsibility, follow-through, and being a builder.
You will be leading Revolut’s Screening program, ultimately building the software solution to automatically filter transaction activity against hundreds of risk databases. Our challenge is to have accurate, elegant and efficient systems to weed out the bad apples, minimise impact to good customer and provide the best possible customer experience possible in the process. We are looking for someone who can lead a global program involving multiple automated systems and teams of analysts to the highest standard.
You will be highly exposed to the practicalities of customer-facing processes, the nitty-gritty of engineering, and the nuances of communicating complex ideas to senior management and banking partners alike.
Financial Crime Technology has several dedicated product teams: Transaction Monitoring, Know Your Customer, Quality Control, Computer Vision, Automation, and Screening to name a few. Here at Revolut our product teams are composed of a Product Owner, Product Associates, Data Scientists, and Engineers.
We not only want to see you succeed in your role here at Revolut but also in the future. To that end, we will train you for your next role, giving you the necessary exposure from public speaking, to high-level business meetings, to building meaningful, impactful solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Be the responsible person
• Build new processes, optimise existing processes, and completely replace broken processes
• Think ahead, coordinate with other teams, and build for the future
• Manage, hire, and scale your team
• Proactively identify, monitor, and solve issues using SQL and Python
• Spec out solutions with engineers and lead product meetings
• Always keep the flow going! Make sure operations, development, and everything in between is working smoothly on a daily basis
• Lead and execute projects
• Communicate with senior management and banking partners about key issues
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• Able to break complex problems into simpler ones, and prioritise them
• Manipulate and analyse data with ease using SQL and Python
• Clear communicator
• Strong track record of achievement
• Ethically motivated to reduce financial crime
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year