Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 900 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for a Technical Product Manager (TPM) to support the evolution of its Data Science Platform. The Designer and Platform teams are responsible for developing the core of the platform in general and the data connectivity and preparation parts in particular.
In this role, the TPM is responsible for gathering requests and high-level specifications from other product managers, assessing their costs and feasibility, prioritizing them and turning them into more technical specifications. The TPM also coordinates the delivery of the new features and their enablement materials.
The role requires a good balance of technical skills and business acumen to represent the Dataiku customers within engineering.
Dataiku is a young company with significant momentum, and at this early stage, the TPM will work cross-functionally with Product Management, Data Science, Engineering, and Marketing. We’re looking for someone with a strong technical background who can express passion for new technologies and data management.
In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with the product management and multiple engineering teams to build the roadmap, manage the backlog and prioritize the next features.
- Be the undisputed expert on the core and data preparation part of Dataiku DSS.
- Write technical or detailed specifications and user stories when necessary.
- Follow up on the development of the features.
- Create internal documentation about the new features: feature deck, internal videos, etc.
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing team to create the content about new features.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of work experience in software engineering teams either as an engineer or product/project owner.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority and to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing professional products and technologies. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Bonus points for knowledge of databases, ETL, data engineering or data sciences products.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram
to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.