Who We Are
Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co
for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
We’re looking for a Staff Product Designer who will lead design with significant scope and responsibility in creative UX concept, vision, strategy, and high-quality execution. You will bring a strong mix of design leadership, user-centric problem solving, and mastery of craft. You will be an integral part of the end-to-end product development cycle partnering closely with Tech Org partners (Product Management, Engineering, Data, UXR), medical, legal, marketing, and brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Leading role in solving complex problems and developing a mid to longer-term creative UX concepts and execution for initiatives across multiple patient touch points or product areas
- Set and raise the quality bar for design and influence through your mastery of craft and problem-solving skills
- Make data-driven decisions that translate business goals into product experiences, distill complexity into simple and elegant patient experiences
- Inspire and advocate for user and design by practicing design maturity through the presentation of design rationale, facilitation, and storytelling across cross-functional teams
- Lead all phases and aspects of design from vision, strategy, research, ideation, UX architecture, flows, interactions to wireframes, testing, and polished visual design
- Create a unified, end-to-end patient experience and instill a holistic perspective and solutions to the overall patient journey
- Implement, maintain and evolve the Ro Design System
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 8+ years of experience shipping high-impact and successful digital products across mobile and web at consumer-facing/focused products and brands
- Proven leading role in shipping high-impact and successful digital products
- Bringing innovative and creative solutions to complex problems
- Exceptional quality in craft of interaction and visual design
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Mentorship and coaching experience to inspire and influence other designers
- A pattern of curiosity and skill-building over time (growth mindset)
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.