Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
As a senior member of our Brand Studio team, you’ll be instrumental in helping shape a world-class brand. We’re scaling the Brand Studio team with the intention of creating content that allows us to reach more people through well-crafted and iconic brand work. At Webflow, we take pride in and obsess over design and craft to deliver a friendly and approachable experience for everyone at every touchpoint—this role will play a big part in leading that charge.
In this role, you will be a senior member of the team, expected to create the work, and guide & inspire others on the team.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote
As a Staff Brand Designer, you’ll …
- Help lead and contribute to Webflow’s brand refresh in 2022
- Concept & create designs for a variety of brand initiatives including brand campaigns, social, community, events, video, web, and much more.
- Closely collaborate with our Brand Studio designers to bring a cohesive Webflow brand to the world across all touchpoints, and with the utmost attention to craft and detail. This includes illustrative, typographic and design compositional craft, and some motion graphics.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders and other Brand Design team members in shaping the evolution of Webflow’s brand, voice, and strategy as our company and offerings evolve.
- Become (if not already) deeply versed in Webflow’s product capabilities to best convey its powerful offerings via beautifully crafted designs
- Be a source of inspiration for the brand team and set the bar for what exceptional craft looks like
You’ll thrive as a Staff/Lead Brand Designer (Creative) if you:
- Have 7+ years as a designer or art director
- Are a conceptual and strategic designer who can bring ideas to life with a high level of craft
- Are passionate about all things web: creating for it, enabling others to create for it, championing ways to create for it
- Care about the details and have an extremely strong sense of design sensibilities, from high-level strategic direction to the nitty gritty production details
- Are opportunity oriented, self-motivated, proactive and don't wait to be told what to do.
- Excel at harnessing creativity to challenge the status quo of how B2B companies go to market
- Have a relentless thirst for pushing boundaries with your design work: exploring, tinkering, experimenting, and constantly aiming to evolve as a creative
- Are an excellent communicator. You know how to build strong working relationships with people throughout the company, at various levels of seniority
- Can inspire and motivate team members to create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand across all our channels
- Work well within ambiguous and dynamic environments
- Are genuinely excited and motivated by Webflow’s mission
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Creative Operations leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.