Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Sr. Technical Product Owner, Data is responsible to manage large-scale data operations programs, define milestones and success criteria, allocate resources, and deliver products on time. You willlead efforts to communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company as well as track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders
- Manage large-scale data operations programs, define milestones and success criteria, allocate resources, and deliver products on time.
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Design metrics, KPIs, reports, dashboards
- Implement Agile project execution with an Agile iterative process.
- Influence technical decisions in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Perform data analysis using Tableau, Looker, and similar tools.
- Lead efforts to communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Work with internal and external customers on setting goals and priorities for data engineering and operations.
- Work with various teams on data integration projects, bringing in data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Constantly communicate our vision, features, priorities, deliverables, and goals to our stakeholders via program documentation, launch announcements, release notes, brown bags, seminars, and user training.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or equivalent experience in Engineering Product Management.
- 7+ years of experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering or web development.
- Practical knowledge of Agile project execution and Agile iterative process.
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Good understanding of data engineering, cloud and web development
- Understanding of Big Data tools, using Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Presto, Airflow, Elastic Search, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Technical understanding in large distributed systems, Data Warehousing/Data Lake at scale
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale, complex technical projects and delivering high-quality products.
- Great ability to identify and translate emerging trends and customer needs into workable product proposals.
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to contribute to technical designs, challenges, and risks.
- Proven strong cross-team and cross-org stakeholder management. Ability to influence, motivate, and align people across a broad variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Metrics-driven: Experience determining effective program KPIs and using them to measure program success and issues.
- Good at facilitating discussions. getting the right people in the room, let conversations run their course while they are productive, move them toward consensus when possible, and make hard decisions or escalate, as required.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.