You will be working hand-in-hand with cross-functional team members across Product, Engineering, Operations, and Marketing to build and develop comprehensive marketing strategies that scale globally.
- Synthesize customer insights and industry perspectives on the customer experience. Identify and prioritize user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to build data-driven, useful insights for the Product team.
- Help to craft the product roadmap, develop the positioning and messaging for new product experiences, and build the go-to-market strategy.
- Lead the creation of marketing campaigns that span the world, guiding the development of creative and engaging content that our customers need and want.
- Spearhead experimentation plans across key product features. You will partner with a collaborative cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product Management, Marketing, Product Design, Engineering, and Operations to meet shared objectives and key results.
- Develop cross-sell and upsell strategies to increase awareness and retention of our customers across product lines.
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, ideally in SaaS.
- Penchant for data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an informative story with no help; using the data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Outstanding at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- A "builder" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator, and a master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Incredible at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can make the most sophisticated products exceptionally simple for consumers to understand. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy, and an effective content strategy, and shine at copywriting.
- History of Success: A demonstrated history of quickly, yet strategically, making an impact via tailored marketing approaches. Experience successfully launching products with compelling and strategic marketing campaigns.
- MBA or Master's degree is nice to have; international experience is a plus