Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 280 000 freelancers with more than 30 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur Vincent Huguet and tech freelancer Hugo Lassiège, our French scale-up aims to revolutionize the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
We are a tech company with a human approach :
- Over 300 Malters sharing one culture
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% women/men parity of Malt Leaders)
- Offices in France, Spain, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands
- 112 M € raised with ISAI, Serena, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs.
- Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Join us and become part of the #NewWorkOrder !
as a UX Writer, your missions will be
- Convert the value proposition of Malt to valuables and attractives writing contents.
- Audit and homogenize content across all user paths.
- Collaborate closely with the Design team to iterate at every level of definition.
- Work with localization managers to make sure that content produced doesn’t lose meaning and tone.
- Craft high quality content at every stage of the user experience
- Improve the meaning of the services at Malt.
- Improve the conversion rate by writing content more clears.
- Reach an attractive and clear UX.
- Put some of the Malt spirit and values (ex. joy is our secret sauce) in our product.
- 2-3 years experience as a UX Writer, Copy writer or Content Designer working on product content.
- You have strong writing skills by considering a tone of voice.
- You can convert a complex idea in simple and direct message.
- You have analytical skills and enjoy measuring the impact of your actions.
- You’re comfortable to proposer writing contents in Product flows.
- You're a good communicator and understand the user’s needs and problems.
- Fluency in written and spoken English first.
Our Recruitment process
- Screening with Hamza, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with your future manager, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare and present in order to evaluate your hard skills
- Final interview with a C-Level to discuss Malt’s long term vision
☎️ Proposal within 48h
Life at Malt
Our goal is to ensure your personal and professional development, which is why we provide several perks to make your life easier.
- Office and Life at Malt -
One week of onboarding - Learn about our culture and product before diving into your new role in your team
Paris office - La Malterie in the heart of Paris 02
Home office - Up to 2 days remote per week. We believe that exchange between people is important, but sometimes it is easier to concentrate at home
- Annual off sites - Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Séville, Agadir… What’s next ?
- All Hands : monthly meeting point to be updated on fresh internal news.
- Karaoke : Our team has been karaoke fanatics since day one
Kitchen - free coffee, snacks and fruit every day
- Malter’s benefits -
Lunch vouchers - With the Swile card, you can eat wherever you want for lunch (the team already has a list of its fave restaurants)
Free books - For any subject directly or indirectly related to your work, we will order the book for you, without any approval process or headaches
Parenthood - special parenthood policy
RTT - Minimum 8 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Pass navigo - 50% reimbursement of transportation costs
- Bike - If you prefer to bike, Malt will reimburse you on your trip
Gym - A gym is available for Malters to keep fit