James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an e-commerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform e-commerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost."
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
At Printify, we are passionate about research, and the experience of our customers is at the heart of our philosophy, and everything we do. Research at Printify is a growing team of currently 5 professionals from different backgrounds and with different research superpowers. We generate insights, helping navigate strategic product decisions at Printify. We are empathizers by nature - a multicultural team on a constant quest of supporting Printify customers to accomplish goals in the most efficient, delightful, and effective way possible.
As a Senior UX Researcher at Printify, you will have the opportunity to inspire change and drive innovation. You will work cross-functionally with product teams to guide their research needs and inform their decisions.
We are looking for an accomplished researcher, excelling in independently delivering impactful, multi-method research in multiple product areas, self-driven, and being able to guide stakeholders through their complex and ambiguous research needs.
Note for Printify roles
- We support remote work and this role can be held from any country in an EMEA time zone.
- Within the right time zones, employees can work from any country where they have the right to work.
- Printify supports relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidates meet immigration criteria set by these countries (This also applied to candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country)
- Plan, lead, and deliver research end to end on initiatives of high complexity and importance for the business
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers, data scientists, and other researchers to help identify and validate user problems and market opportunities
- Guide teams past their surface-level research questions, by helping them to arrive at fundamental questions addressing the core of their research needs
- Proactively identify high-impact research questions from a product and business perspective
- Conduct research using a wide range of research methods: remote user interviews, surveys, usability testing, unmoderated research, etc. to achieve your objectives
- Deliver actionable insights in effective, creative, and impactful ways (e.g. reports, journey maps, personas, workshops, ...) to a variety of audiences, and support their decision-making process using the right evidence
- Contribute to the growth and skill development of more junior research team members
- Minumim 5 years of experience in delivering hands-on UX research in multiple business contexts
- Experience in autonomously delivering exploratory, generative, and evaluative research to the highest quality standards, across the full product lifecycle and by using a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Effective in seeking out, building, and maintaining strong and trusting relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Effective and compelling communicator with excellent verbal and written English
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Have contributed as a collaborator in diverse teams of product managers, product designers, data analysts, and senior leaders
- Self-sufficient and creative thinker, problem-solver who can work independently
- Experience working in eCommerce or online marketplace companies
- Experience working in the world of B2B product research and design of complex systems (e.g. Service Design)
- Thrive in an agile, ever-changing, and demanding environment that requires multi-tasking
- Comfortable working with remote peers on a consistent basis
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within the EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere - our Printify House in Riga, your remote home office, Printify hubs in Tallinn and Kyiv, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being - we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group:“Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB:“With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures:" Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”