Shift Technology is reinventing insurance claims automation and fraud detection with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk, and accurately identify suspected claims fraud, making investigative teams more effective and reducing fraud losses.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $320M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Mexico, Hong-Kong, and Sao Paulo, and currently work with more than 80 of the world’s leading insurers. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing InsurTech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
Shift is known as an AI company, but world-class UX is critical to Shift’s success. We are looking for a UX Designer who can ensure that great UX is a key part of Shift’s products and culture.
- Designing patterns for leveraging AI in user interfaces
- Visualization of rich, complex, high volume data
- Transforming the user experience in complex insurance systems and processes
- Practicing UX from end-to-end
- Building a strong UX culture in a fast-growing company
This is a great opportunity to have an impact on enterprise and consumer-facing products. You'll work closely with developers, product managers and the rest of the UX team (based in Paris), using research and design to ensure that Shift's products deliver a world-class user experience.
- Own the user experience for one of Shift's key products.
- Identify and frame problems to be explored and solved.
- Apply an end-to-end design process for new features, in collaboration with the Engineering and Product teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Engineering team to turn high quality mocks into high quality software.
- Use quantitative and qualitative research to understand our users and validate new solutions.
- Bring a user-centric point of view to the product strategy and roadmap.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI roles.
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Excellent individual contributor with high quality skills in usability, ergonomics, interaction and visualization.
- Ability to demonstrate strong UX and research skills.
- Excellent communication skills to make connections, understand and interact with diverse audiences, both in writing and orally, and ensure understanding.
- Experience in B2B.
- Education in a UX-related discipline.
Since March 2020, we adapted our recruitment process and onboarding to be done from your home! If you join us and can’t go to the office, we’ll send your material and onboard you remotely!
At Shift we thrive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria. Shift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.