Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to help shape the future for how our clients serve their customers.
UX Designers at Razorfish are responsible for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, mobile and other interactive devices. This involves application of user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experience for leading companies.
- Evaluate existing sites in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and conversion, assess properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Lead participatory design/user testing sessions and lead Information Architects in the sessions
- Identify and document meaningful patterns from the user research, audit the findings, provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings
- Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps and wireframes
- Prepare, conduct, and analyze behavioral in-context research events
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Execute participatory requirements gathering sessions, participate in debrief sessions
- Conduct and analyze stakeholder interviews to understand key success factors for a project or pursuit
- Present concepts to clients and internal stakeholders with research and best practice annotations
- Assist in creating strategies for persuasive design with oversight and guidance
- Develop Navigation Model, Primary and Secondary Navigation structure
- Develop Sitemap with all levels as required
- Analyze task flows, task decompositions and create optimal Task Flow
- Develop frameworks describing key aspects of proposed experience, how it reconciles business/user needs
- Create prototypes using tools such as InDesign, Sketch, Visio, Axure as required
- Mentor junior Information Architects towards client delivery and excellence
- Conduct periodic Knowledge Sharing sessions
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Degree preferred in design-related discipline: Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Communications
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Proficient to expert in: Adobe CS, Sketch, Principle, Flinto, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or agency preferred
- Deep understanding of Design systems, mobile applications, interaction annotations, strategic recommendations and consulting
- Portfolio must include case studies of detailed UX documentation for Web/Apps
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.