Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 6,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
What will be your role?
Be a part of PayFit's core low-code technology platform
Low-code platforms are SaaS platforms that enable the creation of business applications, for internal or external use, with a limited need (or sometimes even no need) for custom code.
The mission of the JetLang Platform team is to serve the payroll & HR needs of our customers through our unique low-code platform that enables our local product teams to rapidly adapt our product in the markets they operate.
Working in our JetLang platform community team, you will be in charge of localization consistency and UX standards across our markets (France, UK, Germany, Spain) to make PayFit an outstanding product in the HR industry.
Your missions include:
• UX design: You’re a master in UX: you will be the company's expert and build guidelines and workflows to improve the usability, consistency and accessibility of our product. Through clear communication, you will recommend the best ways to use component patterns for local features.
• Coach: Based on our international product team's needs, you will support and train on user-centered best practices. Using pedagogy, empathy, and collaborative methodologies, you will be their guide to learn how to build the best UX possible on complex systems and workflows.
• Facilitator: You’ll collaborate across product teams to adapt JetLang platform components to be consistent with the rest of the product.
• Evangelist. You know how to evangelize people to the importance of UX. You have solid cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
This job has been tailored for you if you...
• Have At least 5 years experience as a user experience designer creating digital products and software solutions.
• Are skilled in information architecture, heuristic best practices, creating personas, analyzing user behavior, usability testing, wireframing, userflows.
• Love translating complex problems into simple and easy solutions.
• Have user-centric approach and apply user research methods at all stages of your work.
We would be even more impressed if ...
• You are a team player and it's comfortable for you to work in different settings: with your squad, the design department, or with other departments. You like coaching and being coached by others.
• You speak English fluently, and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
• Interpersonal relationships and communication is your forte, you are comfortable leading workshops with people from different backgrounds and expertise.
Icing on the cake
• Cognitive psychology or behavioral ergonomics diploma
• Data crunching using Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.
• Have experience working with a Design System
• Experience training non-designers
• You have designed interfaces used by engineers or technical domain experts
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
A work from anywhere
policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
• 1 trip of 200 euros value per year to travel to one of our European office
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• An accessible office for people with disabilities
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit) and payment of medical consultations via the platform Qare
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!
• CV submitted with a portfolio including at least 3 project case studies.
• First call with Eleonore, Design Director to exchange on your experience, your professional goals & desires and measure the potential fit with the mission.
• Case study.
• Online meeting with a PM, an Engineer, and a Designer within the Tribe.
• Meeting with some managers & members of the leadership team.