Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
This position can be based in Paris or in Full-Remote within a maximum time difference of about +/- 2 hours with Paris.
Our Gaming team is made up of hyper-casual and casual experts. Our hyper-casual team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating and launching hit hyper-casual games. This team is divided into Publishing, Game Ops, Partnerships, and Studios. With over 6 billion downloads worldwide, we are the largest and most successful hyper-casual publisher in the world. You will join our Game Ops team and work on our Hyper Casual Games Optimization as a Senior UI Designer.
You will work on historical Voodoo Hit Games.
- Leverage your UI and UX knowledge to design usable, useful, and playful features and systems for the game.
- Create basic 3D assets like characters with a strong focus on UI.
- Create and translate wireframes into high-quality art mockups and prototypes.
- Integrate and animate your designs in Unity.
- Iterate on your designs to find new UI solutions that better serve the players’ needs.
- Closely collaborate with your teammates: contribute beyond your scope to the overall design, development, and marketing of the game.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant position on mobile gaming apps as well as a relevant experience in Casual Games.
- Great knowledge of Interaction Design, Interface Design, and Graphic Design principles for mobile games.
- Proficiency with 2D art tools such as Photoshop and the Creative Suite. Illustration skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with UI Design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or other relevant tools.
- Good knowledge of Unity integration (UI Layout components, prefabs, etc.). UI animation skills are a plus.
- Understanding of the free-to-play gaming market and KPIs, with a data-driven approach when it comes to decision-making.
- Deep collaboration mindset, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive mindset towards receiving, acting on, and giving feedback.
- Able to work independently in a Full-Remote position.
- Highly motivated and thrive in an environment where opportunities are many times of your own making.
- Enjoy engaging in passionate discussions with smart people and letting the best ideas rise to the top.
Benefits:competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.