Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
About the Team
We are in a new era of commerce. Today buyers have always-on, instant access to more product selection and information than ever. As a result, sales professionals, teams, and organizations need modern tools to accelerate their engagement and break through the market at scale for their customers.
Outreach's mission is to modernize sales engagement and execution with powerful humanized tools at scale. We design the platform that enables businesses to operationalize customer obsession.
We're looking for talented designers with diverse skills, specialties, backgrounds, and perspectives to join our rapidly-growing Product Design team to define the future of sales execution for customers like Dropbox, Adobe, and Zendesk, for our market-leading sales engagement platform.
We're looking for a systems designer skilled in creating foundational patterns, UI components, and documentation. Someone passionate about helping teams create consistent, high-quality experiences across various product surfaces. You will make an impact at scale while solving significant problems by elevating the quality and consistency of products built at Outreach for customers like Dropbox, Adobe, and Zendesk for our market-leading sales engagement platform.
This opportunity is for a true craftsperson passionate about design systems and their impact on experiences that customers love to use in their work every day.
This role is hybrid in Seattle, WA
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Designing and maintaining the components, UI patterns, and documentation
- Partnering closely with other designers, engineers, and researchers to iterate on solutions and develop and expand the design system
- Creating new and innovative solutions to widely used components and patterns
- Evangelizing new guidelines and design patterns
- Optimizing Figma libraries to make it easy for others to use
Our Vision of You
- Experience building and maintaining a design system
- Skilled at creating shared libraries in Figma
- Ability to ideate and rapidly explore many unique solutions
- A strong understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Can foresee how a system is being used and the potential downstream effects of large and small changes
- Skilled in presenting and explaining your work, process, decisions, and rationale to cross-functional stakeholders and proactively seeking feedback to deliver world-class design solutions
- Experience participating in and delivering UX research activities
- Design UI components by using feedback, data, and an understanding of accessibility guidelines
Why You’ll Love It Here
•Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
•Flexible time off
•401k to help you save for the future
•Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
•Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
•Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
•A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
•Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
•Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
•We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status