What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
What does the Sales Enablement team do?
Build relationships with various business development teams to empower them to help educate their audience, reduce time to deal, increase their win rate and deal size, connect the right technical experts to each other, and generally help BD make informed, compelling pitches to leads.
- Understand and coordinate with PMM team on target audiences, segments, and personas
- Understand and document the unique use cases and needs that Polygon can serve in the web3 space
- Support various biz dev teams with content, collateral, one-sheets, battle cards, scripts, product education, product demo scripts, presentation slides and successful testimonials.
- Build powerful case studies to be used for Biz Dev and beyond
- Work with technical PMMs on distilling product specs and strategies into internal and external content, messaging, and training
- Support Technical PMMs with product launches by preparing the BD team for the launch
- Align with multiple product marketing timelines and events.
- Help coordinate market research & user analysis.
- Build and improve cross-team workflow and guidelines.
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in the SaaS environment, consumer vertical, or Web3 space.
- Interested in and frequent user of various kinds of Fintech or Dapps.
- Strong understanding about developing clear product positions and messages, target market and product go-to-market strategy, driving pipeline and product coverage
- Proven ability to create product marketing plans and deliverables.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills with experience working across departments and creating designs.
- Experience in using analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase for data-driven decision making.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a start-up
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- Interested in researching and keeping up to date with the industry topics and trends to bring new and creative ideas into the discussion.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon