Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be focused on bridging marketing and product strategy in order to drive continued growth for Jira Software, Atlassian’s flagship product. You’ll help us continue to grow through monetization tactics both in product and through strong product marketing messaging.
Drive the Jira Software marketing journey and narrative across omnichannel marketing tactics including paid marketing, email, and in-product messaging. Partner with our Reporting and Insights team to deliver new features to market, as well as assist in crafting our Atlassian platform story. Support the growth of Jira Software in a flexible capacity, ready to partner on new feature launches, events, and overall go-to-market activities that support your monetization efforts.
- You love messaging and thrive at writing highly impactful and creative copy that simplifies complicated concepts for our customers.
- You are data driven and are able to analyze data to guide your overall decision making. We have hundreds of thousands of customers for you to look at, a PMM dream!
- Have brought new features to market many times over and are familiar with how to deliver them to make the most impact.
- You are obsessed with the customer journey and able to empathize and look steps ahead to build incredible experiences alongside your product partners.
- You have 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally at a technology company, or have an aptitude for understanding and ramping on new technologies.
- You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market plans across all channels.
- You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
More about our team
The Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing the go-to-market strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: online marketing, creative, customer lifecycle management, and data analysts.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.