- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our core values guide us in creating a diverse team, a welcoming and supportive working environment, and a stellar employee experience with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development. Challenging work, continuous learning, opportunities for promotion as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication, transparency, and trust help us to attract and retain some of the best talent in the industry and we would love for you to join us on our mission.
Target Locations: Remote EMEA or East Coast USA.
We’ve created a remote-first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager Innovation, you will be responsible for helping our business understand our market, its buyers and our capabilities and transform this understanding into bringing to market DoiT’s next innovations, as well as supporting their eventual customer consumption.
- Understands strategic levers of the product (product capabilities & roadmap, sales process, pricing & terms, partnership & RTMs, etc.) and uses this to influence product strategy
- Develops and uses comprehensive understanding of product's market landscape and opportunity based on diverse data and market ecosystem interactions
- Develops and maintains clear market segmentation and differentiation of product within the company portfolio
- Develops and leverages subject matter expertise in strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and influencers (e.g. PMs, analysts, and customers) for use in cross-functional leadership without authority
- Owns product positioning, messaging and Launch/GTM strategy development with coaching from manager
- Creates compelling product content
- Partners with PM to identify new competitive market opportunities and develop and launch new products to augment company portfolio
- 5+ years of experience in tech product marketing of cloud-based technologies
- Understanding of platform and infrastructure as service (IaaS) hyperscaler marketplaces e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.
- Understanding of key marketplace stakeholders and technical factors driving the market landscape
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to be able to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base, e.g. cloud compute, networking and storage infrastructure layers and related tooling
- Familiarity with key application development technologies and frameworks (e.g. SDLC and Waterfall)
- Understanding and/or experience with a fast-growing tech startup
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and external partners
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance