Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
About the Role:
It’s an exciting time to join Marketing at Matterport. We have a new CMO and leadership team, and we’re amidst a major evolution into our next chapter as a business. On Product Marketing, we will play a key role in the transformation that is in progress to fuel Matterport’s next wave of growth. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Core Experience, you’ll be a strategic partner to Product in shaping our product roadmap. You’ll work closely with Product Management, synthesizing market analysis, user needs, and business objectives into clear product recommendations. You’ll be a critical cross-functional partner to the Vertical Campaigns teams, delivering product value proposition & go-to-market strategies that drive alignment across multiple lines of business, but can be tailored to increase impact & relevance across the key industries & regions where Matterport operates.
What you will do:
- Partner with product define roadmap based on user needs
- Define clear, simple external assets to communicate value proposition
- Design go-to-market strategy that spans across multiple target user groups & mega-regions
- Enable international and vertical campaigns teams to adopt go-to-market strategy while ensuring global aligned approach
- Commission research from Market Research team to deepen our knowledge of the context, user insights and needs to guide product & marketing roadmap
- Act as a critical partner with sales, customer success, and customer support to capture feedback from the market and synthesize into recommendations for product that align with overall business objectives
- Post launch, partner with product & marketing to monitor performance & adoption goals, optimize product or marketing assets, and scale based on learnings
Who you are:
- User obsessed. Champion the voice of the customer by partnering closely with Product to define priority features based on market analysis, user needs, and business objectives.
- Strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and expert influencer with the demonstrated ability to work closely with Product Management, Market Research, Integrated Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Channel teams to generate unprecedented growth for the company.
- Lead by example. Help be a part of growing the Marketing & PMM functions at Matterport. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and bring best practices and learnings from your prior roles to fuel the next wave of Matterport’s growth.
- Right & left-brained. You blend quantitative and qualitative insights to find untapped opportunities for growth.
- Ability to thrive in a high-autonomy and fast-paced environment. You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative. Educate and inspire internal and external partners at all levels.
- Prior experience working in tech product marketing, driving adoption for digital products and features – ideally at an enterprise SaaS and/or international organization.
- 6-8 years experience in marketing; 4 of those years in product marketing specifically
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act