Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
At StockX, our mission is to be the leading global marketplace for trading and consuming goods of current culture. The Customer Experience and Insights (CXI) team is at the center of this mission and we aim to foster a culture of data-driven customer centricity at StockX. As we like to say: “We are the voice of the Customer to the Product, and the voice of our Product to the Customer.”
About the role
The Senior Product Marketing Manager - Buyer Experience will help drive adoption, engagement, and retention of the products and services that support StockX’s buyers across physical and digital domains. We collaborate with various teams, including Product Management, Customer Research, Marketing, Customer Service, and Business Operations to inform the strategy and go-to-market activities for new product and marketing initiatives.
You are a passionate leader with exceptional cross-functional skills. You are an empathetic problem solver, adept at project management and coordination, and can effectively craft communications about both technical and creative topics. You leverage data to improve the customer experience. Most importantly, you have a growth mindset and come to work everyday with the belief that curiosity and adaptability drives innovation for our customers. You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a field relevant to Product Marketing
- A proven track record of executing successful product or campaign launches, working cross functionally, and tailoring communications to different audiences, both internally and externally.
- You are an analytical thinker and understand data-driven marketing strategies
- You have a passion for ecommerce, brand, and customer experience
- You are an excellent communicator, presentation builder, and collaborator
What you’ll do
- Drive the marketing strategy for new product initiatives aimed at improving the customer experience for buyers on our platform.
- Help execute the messaging strategy for new releases and create content that clarifies the experience for our customers, answers meaningful questions, and preserves business continuity.
- Conduct product marketing data analysis, with the support of the Analytics team, by gathering and interpreting data, and presenting it in a clear and actionable manner.
- Identify success metrics and measure the results of your strategies to continuously iterate and maximize results.
- Communicate new product features and updates to our internal teams
- Drive empathy into every part of the customer journey by identifying pain points and opportunities. Always advocate for the customer with our various stakeholder groups.
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.
With key leadership and an inspiring vision in place, we believe we’re poised for significant growth: into new product verticals, new audiences, and new geographies. To get there we’re looking for flexible, all-in teammates who are excited by ownership and the opportunity to take on emerging challenges.
If you’re a doer who’s ready to solve tough problems with plenty of laughs along the way, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome, embrace, and respect all dimensions of diversity. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members are valued, supported, and respected—and no, you don’t need to know a thing about sneakers or fashion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.