Labforward is a technology start-up developing groundbreaking Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products for laboratories and scientists.
We have three core products: Labfolder - an electronic laboratory notebook that allows scientists to record all their data in one place, Laboperator - a platform to connect and control laboratory devices using IoT technology, and Labregister - the inventory management system of the lab.
Our products are collaborative, easy to use, and make scientific data more reliable. We are building the operating system of the lab, connecting data, devices and researchers. We will never stop innovating to enhance productivity at the bench with technology.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) to grow our Product & Engineering Team.
About the role
- You are the person responsible for strategic roadmap planning during the application’s life-cycle of our scientific product
- In the context of our multi-product strategy, you prioritize needs and resources, improve product processes, plan releases and ensure cross-product coordination
- You manage continuous changes to requirements by documenting new features specification and project elements together with the designers, engineers, and customers
- You identify and develop topics for the Labforward product roadmap by executing and evaluating prototype testing with stakeholders as well as by collecting user feedback and turning it into actionable insights
- You balance the prioritization between short-term customer requests and long-term product strategy
- You have at least 4 years of experience as manager of a digital product in an agile software development team
- You have experience with a SaaS product for B2B customers
- You have a scientific background or experience in working in a lab
- You are a good communicator and know how to convey your ideas to a non-technical audience
- You are familiar with the challenges of digitalization and will support a mobile-first approach
- You are confident in English, German is a plus
- An affinity for IT is a plus
What we offer
- Tailored onboarding and training to help you adapt to your role
- Regular 1:1 and feedback with your manager
- Open working atmosphere & flat hierarchies, where you are free to contribute ideas and work on your own creative initiatives
- Working in a dynamic startup environment with an international team
- Home office or office? Working hours? You decide yourself
- Modern equipment (laptop, monitor, etc.)
- German courses to develop your communication skills
- €1000/year for your personal and professional growth
- 28 days of annual leave
- Company Pension Plan (Allianz)
- Access to Mental Health Support and regular team & company events (TGIF, Summer Retreat, etc.)
Come join our dynamic team and help us make a difference!
Salary: €65k - €70k/year
No recruiters, please!
Learn more about Labforward:
About the team
We brought together a diverse team of passionate scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs committed to simplifying the life of laboratory teams and helping them in their quest to bring innovations and discoveries to the world.
Diversity makes us stronger. However different you may be, come as you are, be part of the team and help us become better. Our diversity and inclusion policy is based on respect and communication. We value each team member for their strengths and weaknesses and cherish complementarity. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged and supported. Our office in Berlin is equipped with an elevator to ensure accessibility for everyone.
Why work at Labforward?
Our products matter - the software we create assists scientists in the laboratory, making their job easier and clearing the path for groundbreaking discoveries.
Our employees matter - Labforward offers the unique opportunity to grow into your role and shape it how you see fit, with flexible hours and remote working policies (within Berlin), a yearly budget for learning and many more! For a detailed list please visit our career site.
Our culture matters - we are a small and international company: our team is supportive, agile and inclusive, we often run staff social events to strengthen the team dynamic.
Our mission matters - working at a startup means that you will contribute to exciting and innovative projects that are changing the laboratory environment for the better.