Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
About The Role
We don’t just talk about customer-centricity, “patient first” is a core company value and we work closely across our marketing, product, medical support and clinical teams to deliver high-quality health care to our patients.
As Product Lead you will own the full patient experience, and will be focused on building greater personalisation and delivering higher touch services and support for sustained health outcomes.
Your scope includes designing the ways our practitioners (health coaches, pharmacists) interact with our patients, how our patients interact with each other (community), scoping and testing new products and offerings (e.g. blood tests) and working closely with our Australian and UK product teams to localise and operationalise the product features they build. This role is not about detailed design to hand off to engineers. It’s about design and delivery, using no code and scrappy solutions to prove out your hypothesis before we scale it up.
Our team is strongly data-informed, using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritise the biggest opportunities for creating patient and business value. Nonetheless, creativity firmly has its place in the end to end journey from ideation to launch. Your role is critical in defining the requirements and deliverables of a user experience that is engaging, thoughtful and practical for our patients.
We are a young company with experimentation as part of our DNA. We frequently iterate to conviction with a strong hypotheses-led culture. The whole company sets quarterly OKRs and has the ability to rapidly shift gears in response to new insights, or changing market conditions in order to deliver on our company-wide objectives. It is critical for us that you share these philosophies, are adaptable to change and comfortable with solving for ambiguity.
The role is based in Germany, reporting directly to the Germany Country Manager, and we’re looking for someone that speaks fluent German and English.
Join us to be a critical part of our growth journey here in Germany! 🇩🇪
What you’ll do (Responsibilities):
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to validate problems, conducting analysis (customer, competitor, industry trends) to identify areas of opportunity and modelling for pricing, cost or usage, demand forecasting, etc.
- Use a commercial lens to prioritise the highest value feature builds, with a clear link to value for the patient and internal ops.
- Design, implement and iterate experiments that step-change the patient experience
- Create clear and thoughtful product requirements and feature descriptions, ensuring that the gravitas of the initiatives is understood across the broader Product function (EU + AU)
- Work closely with and support other functions to create a cohesive patient experience
- Go-to-market planning including release notes, coordination with impacted stakeholders, manage operational impacts and sharing of results
- Own, track and drive key success metrics, include patient engagement with the platform, clinical outcomes (e.g. reduction of side effects), patient satisfaction (every review is made public to the entire company in real-time) and retention
- Work with the country manager to set and manage quarterly OKRs to achieve business objectives and track performance metrics.
- Collaborate and partner on cross-functional projects in close collaboration with our Australian and UK headquarters
About You (Skills and Experiences)
At least 3-4 years in technology, consulting, venture capital and / or start-up space. Preference for having worked in product role. Bonus points for prior experience working with / for B2C consumer brands.
- Bilingual: Communicate fluently in German and English (bonus - if you’re proficient in other European languages)
- Skilled problem solver: Robust analytical capabilities & attention to detail, with the ability to synthesise findings, draw out insights and execute on recommendations.
- Manage many things at once: Strong ability to prioritise, manage multiple projects end to end and deliver growth results within a highly ambiguous environment
- Executional powerhouse: Strategy is simple, achieving it through flawless execution is what’s hard. Maintaining momentum will require good judgment and acting quickly within a fast-paced environment.
- Patient-first: Possesses an entrepreneurial and ‘patient-first’ mindset, highly driven to reach the best clinical and experience outcomes for our patients
- Team player: We’re still a small team and there will be blurred lines between roles. We will all need to pitch in to get the job done. This includes being ready to help others, motivating the team and prioritising what will move the needle, regardless of task or team.
- Strong generalist toolkit: Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communications skills that can be applied across organisational levels, countries and cultures. Bonus points for experience with VBA, SQL, Tableau or any other tool for data analysis and modelling.
So, why join Eucalyptus?
- We are on a growth journey - in Germany we went from 0 to 500+ patients in just 4 weeks, and in the UK to 3,000+ in just 8 months! In Australia we have delivered nearly 1m consults and have over 100k active patients
- Work with best-in-class doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the world, and our 4 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs
- We are proud to have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale
- Learn from some world-class marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from McKinsey, Bain, Atlassian, Canva, Google, Optiver, Koala, Manual and many many more
- Offer a competitive remuneration package plus government contributions
- Strong culture of work-life balance and supported by flexible working hours
- Fun office parties and team dinners so you can bond with your team regularly (check us out on instagram @euc.alypt.us)
- Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team