Bad software is everywhere, and we’re tired of it. Sentry is on a mission to help developers write better software faster, so we can get back to enjoying technology.
With more than $217 million in funding and 85,000 organizations that believe we’re on to something, we're building performance and error monitoring tools that help companies like Disney, Microsoft, and Atlassian spend less time fixing bugs and more time building products. If you like to selfishly build things that make your digital life better, come help us build the next generation of software monitoring tools.
About this role
Sentry got its start as an open source project that provides an amazing experience for developers to detect and eliminate errors in their code. Delivering on this promise to every developer is still our passion today.
A significant proportion of our users work in large teams within organizations, often across business units and geographies. Ranging from custom workflows to stringent security and compliance requirements, these users in these organizations have their own unique needs.
As a Senior Product Manager - Enterprise, you will be responsible for defining and driving product initiatives that drive Sentry usage across large teams and address the needs of our enterprise customers.
In this role you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and identify what we can build to enable them
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing and engineering to support product development and launches
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of product initiatives
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are adaptable and enjoy change - we have all the opportunities and challenges a rapidly growing startup faces
- Love learning - our industry and technology space is always evolving, the technologies we support are numerous
- Are comfortable working with data and using this to inform product decisions
- Are intellectually curious and value critical thinking - the Why behind the What is important to you
- Focus on outcomes - Outcomes take priority over outputs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of product management ideally in enterprise, cloud or B2B settings.
- Demonstrable experience building and shipping customer-facing products in an engineering capacity.
- Experience as a product owner with the ability to drive prioritization consensus in cross-functional settings.
- Experience with SaaS, Web technologies and lifecycle management in fast-paced environments.
- Familiarity with (or presence in) the open source software community
- MBA or relevant business experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 75% company-paid for dependents
- Monthly commuter subsidy
- 401k program
- Learning & Development stipend
- Charitable matching program
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible working schedule and vacation policy, work from home policy, and real work/life balance
- Catered lunches
- Company events (Hack Weeks, All Hands, quarterly social events) and friends and family events
- Relocation assistance - you are living in, or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
COVID Vaccine Required - Reasonable Accommodations for Medical or Religious Reasons Considered
Sentry values diversity and inclusivity in our company and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.