Launched in 2013, ManoMano
is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners
and 10 million products
, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries
: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Product organization at ManoMano is divided into 5 Gears (Mega-Tribe)
SELLERS: Provide the best experience to our sellers to grow their business (main KPI: seller revenues)
COMMERCE: Help customer discover what they need (Main KPI : add to cart rate)
PROJECT & SERVICES: Help the customer to set up his own project with advice. We will propose some new services dedicated to DIY
BUYERS: Offer the most seamless and reassuring buying (main KPI: NPS and Funnel Conversion Rate)
BtoB: Transform the DIY marketplace to help construction entrepreneur to run their business (main KPI: B2B repurchase rate)
Each tribe includes several Feature Teams (FTs) gathered within Groups (small entities of up to 4 FTs).
→ The open position of Senior Product Manager - DIY Content is in the Project & Services tribe.
Our mission at ManoMano is to invent a differentiating and humanized home-improvement experience, including inspiration, planning and shopping to help customers pursue their projects.
As Senior Product Manager of DIY CONTENT FT, you will play a main role to help MM achieve this vision:
- Understand MM visitors DYI pain points , in partnership with category managers, content creators & user-researchers
- Discover & design new customer-friendly advice formats : pictures, videos, stories, other.
- Improve our content discoverability to visitors thanks to relevant customer journeys
- Leverage our communities (UGC content, power customers, Manodvisor) and find the best combination in content sources to match visitor’s expectations & needs
Main features identified so far in 2022:
- In listing advice
- Best products page
- New Advice touchpoints
North star metric:
- Average number of items purchased per customer over 90 days on covered categories
- You thrive in a startup environment growing (fast).
- You handle ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized, and structured way.
- You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- You are passionate about it.
- You have great communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level.
- We often say about you that you are an analytical and “customer-centric” person.
- You believe that data should help drive your product strategy.
- You are kind, thoughtful, and have a natural ability to get things done. You qualify as an “achiever”.
- Your English (and French) is perfect.
You love DIY and want to profoundly play a role in the reinvention of this market
1/ Phone interview with a Talent Recruiter
2/ In-Person interview with the Head of Product (hiring manager)
3/ In-Person interview with the IT Lead
4/ In-Person interview with the VP Product
What we offer at ManoMano
- People: Smart/ diverse backgrounds / international environment/ A positive, supportive & dynamic atmosphere
- Work: office/ hybrid/ full remote
- Salary: competitive salary package
- Technology: Get a laptop you love to do your best work
- Time off: 7 weeks of paid vacation
- Healthcare: mutual (60% taken care by MM)
- Retreats/ fun: music room/ a terrace/ modern office/ Crafternoons every Thursday afternoon (share your knowledge, learn from others)/ External events attendance, fairs & Meetups
- Food: all the coffee you can drink/ Restaurant card (Swile)
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement
- manomano:MM employee discount
- Parents: flexible policies
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights. To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to [email protected]
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.