Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Product Managers at Clari are key to the product’s success. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of problems while partnering with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams within Clari. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to build & scale Clari’s API vision. If you love solving challenging workflow problems and if you’re just as passionate about beautiful user experiences as you are about the way data is structured and handled, this is the role for you. There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and you will be an integral part in leading the way.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Own and drive the product vision for our API initiatives in Clari’s Revenue Operations Platform. Be able to clearly articulate the vision of the endpoints both internally and externally
- Drive and own delivery of product from requirements gathering to release. Partner with colleagues, prospects, and customers to architect solutions and pilot new features and products
- Taking the best of cutting-edge API design and leveraging it to build an incredible enterprise experience that users love
- Build a clear go-to-market strategy and collaborate with various parts of the organization to ensure the product’s success
- Talking about APIs, frameworks, databases, and documentation with engineers and designers alike. You appreciate the value of a well-designed endpoint
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS experience. You understand the unique challenges of working with large and diverse customer accounts
- Experience bringing high-quality products or features to market from end to end
- Exposure to large enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and ambiguous requirements
- Deep understanding of, and empathy for our partners and customers
- Experience in managing and maintaining solid APIs (You don’t have to write them but you should be immersed in the process)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!