Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for Small and Medium-sized Businesses. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money, allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever-growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK.
With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1,000 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
As senior product manager you’ll report to the product director in Germany. We are scaling the team from 10 to 26 people and you’ll be in charge of building the right product for our users within your squad's scope. You’ll work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Finance to ensure everything we build serves the customer.
At the same time, you make sure that our product is valuable, usable, feasible, and works for our business. You’ll influence people without managing them, while ensuring a high level of empathy for the customer and for the team. You take on the challenge of creating a product with the power of our in-house low-code software platform JetLang (for more info feel free to read our blog article)
- Create a compliant payroll solution and drive our certification effort while ensuring the best user experience
- Drive the team to build solutions with our in-house low-code platform JetLang
- Taking leadership of the full product lifecycle through all stages
- Incorporating user feedback into new features
- Work with engineers to get the product built according to specifications
- Work with designers to make it intuitive and attractive to our target customer
- Working with sales, customer success and marketing teams on the launch plans of new features
- Conduct user-research and tests to make sure we built the right solutions for the right problem
- Provide product perspectives, assess opportunities and formulate strategies
- Work collaboratively across teams to build and maintain a roadmap that unlocks value
- Clearly communicate product plans, context and results to the team and across the organisation and to senior leadership
- Collaborate with and learn from our global product organisation and localize best practices in Germany
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, there of at least 2 years in cross-functional teams
- You are a strong strategic problem solver and highly capable of formulating and communicating product vision and strategy, whether it be to a team of engineers or to senior stakeholders.
- You have a strong intuition based on a broad range of experiences, but you take a critical mind even to your own ideas and are ready to be challenged by colleagues of all levels
- You are driven, but with a strong collaborative approach and willing to be hands-on
- You are comfortable driving projects from start to finish, with a predictable cadence across multiple dependencies
- You have extensive experience in the successful delivery of high-quality digital user experiences.
- You are intrinsically motivated to build user-centric solutions together with your team.
- You inform your decisions by leveraging data and listening well to our customers, your team and your stakeholders.
- Experience in the SaaS B2B space, in particular for HR, tax solutions, or other regulated sectors, is a plus.
- You are fluent in German and English
🌴31 days of vacation
☕Modern Berlin office in the it-district Kreuzberg including free drinks, and snacks
💪 Personal development budget
🍝 Lunch voucher
🚃 Company ticket for public transportation
🏡 Being part of an international and dynamic team with opportunity to visit our different offices in Paris, Barcelona, London #workfromanywhere