We built Bolt because e-commerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Our platform provides a world-class buying experience to all online businesses by eliminating the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments. We enable customers to buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such an enormous problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
Bolt is looking for an experienced product manager to lead our AdTech efforts for our Enterprise Merchant Experience Platform. To excel in this role, we're looking for candidates who want to work in a scrappy environment and who have lots of ideas. Preferably, we're looking for candidates that have prior experience in AdTech, who have dealt with targeted ads, cart abandonment advertising, and increasing merchant exposure to more shoppers that may be interested in their products. You will partner with engineering, design, data science, and other cross-functional teams to drive short term results as well as long term innovation. Lastly, you need to be comfortable moving into uncharted territories building products and features outside of your areas of expertise.
What You'll Do:
- Create a compelling vision and associated narrative for the long-term future AdTech for our Enterprise Merchants
- Seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight and use that insight to create clear plans, priorities, and goals for Advertising.
- Consistently deliver high-quality new products and features while improving the reliability of what already exists.
- Set audacious goals for your team’s impact on the overall organization and regularly hit them.
- Serve as the domain expert in all things AdTech + new iniatives. Understanding the landscape and what has been done as well as where those areas are going and how we can differentiate.
- Speak the language of the engineering, design, data science, and go-to-market functions to coordinate complex cross-functional initiatives.
- Fill the gaps in the aforementioned cross-functional areas as needed.
What Would Set You Up For Success:
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager at a successful tech company
- A clear history of delivering high-quality products
- Domain expertise in engineering, design, data, and go-to-market
- Strong communication skills and storytelling ability
- Experience in fintech and/or ecommerce is a plus
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.