SafetyCulture is a customer and product-led SAAS company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. Our mission is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce, our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions when driving safety, quality and continuous improvement.
Working for SafetyCulture means joining a team that values innovation, collaboration, and a customer-first mindset. We are on a mission to empower teams and businesses to improve the quality and safety of their work and employees. By working with us, you will have the opportunity to join a team of talented individuals who are passionate about making a real difference in the world.
Since our humble beginnings working from a garage in Townsville in 2012, we have experienced massive growth. We now have over a million users across the globe, performing 800 million checks per year. We have grown with our users, and now have 700 staff across our offices in Sydney, Manchester, Kansas City, Amsterdam, Townsville, and Manila. We strive to build a better platform every day.
As a Senior Product Designer at SafetyCulture, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of our platform. We empower our teams to dream big, define their own path to success and set their own roadmaps. In your triad, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and you will be part of a company that is committed to making a positive impact on the world.
How you will spend your time
- Leading end-to-end design projects from research to execution, ensuring high-quality deliverables and stakeholder alignment
- Collaborating with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define design requirements and develop product roadmaps
- Conducting user research and usability testing to identify user needs, pain points, and opportunities for improvement
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate design concepts and interactions
- Contributing to our design system to ensure consistency and scalability across our platform
- Providing design guidance and mentorship to junior designers and cross-functional teams
- Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies, and share your knowledge with the broader team
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design, with a focus on web applications and mobile experiences
- Portfolio showcasing your design process, problem-solving skills, and impact on business outcomes
- Proven track record of designing user-centered solutions that address user needs and business goals
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in data visualisation and dashboards will be highly regarded
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- Opportunity to work with Australia's Voted 3rd Best Place to Work and Global Tech Unicorn
- Paid Parental Leave Program and supportive and inclusive company culture
- Continuous Career Development programs.
- Equity with high growth potential and a Competitive Salary
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe and bar
- Regular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.