Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 6,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
What will be your role?
Be a part of PayFit's core low-code technology platform
Low-code platforms are SaaS platforms that enable the creation of business applications, for internal or external use, with a limited need (or sometimes even no need) for custom code.
The mission of the JetLang Platform team is to serve the payroll & HR needs of our customers through our unique low-code platform that enables our local product teams to rapidly adapt our product in the markets they operate.
Working in one of our JetLang platform team's squads, you will lead the product design vision, working in "triforce" with your Engineering Manager and Product Manager peers, and contributing to the evolution of our low-code platform technology.
Your role will be to imagine the best in class tools that PayFit will provide to its product and operational teams, in order to make our product scale fast with excellent user experiences.
Your missions include:
• Discover: translate business challenges into customer opportunities by conducting quantitative & qualitative user research to identify product pains & needs (data analysis, users interviews, user tests, etc).
• Define: converge your user insights with your EM & PM "triforce" to identify what product solutions will bring the most impact for our users. Conduct workshops to problem frame, ideate, prioritize your road map, with relevant stakeholders
• Design: prototype excellent product experiences that bring high value to our users. To ensure the success of your design, you have iterated and validated your features through user testing while also collecting relevant feedback from key stakeholders (engineers, customer service, other product teams).
• Delivery: working with engineers is nothing new to you, and you know how to involve them every step of the way so that everyone is confident that the product experience can be delivered.
This job has been tailored for you if you...
• Have At least 5 years experience as a designer creating digital products and software solutions.
• Are skilled in information architecture, heuristic best practices, creating personas, analyzing user behavior, usability testing, wireframing, user flows.
• Love translating complex problems into simple and easy solutions.
• Have user-centric approach and apply user research methods to at all stages of your work.
We would be even more impressed if ...
• You are a team player and it's comfortable for you to work in different settings: with your squad, the design department, or with other departments. You like coaching and being coached by others.
• You speak English fluently, and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment.
• Interpersonal relationships and communication is your forte, you are comfortable leading workshops with people from different backgrounds and expertise.
• You can question and collaborate with your leadership peers and bring conversations to next step
Icing on the cake
• Any form of coding experience
• You have a track record of creating design system components and are a Figma perfectionist
• You have designed interfaces used by engineers or technical domain experts
• The ability to understand technical and business implications in their design decisions
What we offer
• A Company Bonus that is paid to all PayFit Germany employees when predefined MRR targets are achieved
• 30 days of vacation
• Modern office in the heart of Kreuzberg with free drinks and snacks
• Further development through mentoring programs, Payfit learning platform and team events
• Transparent and innovative company culture
• Lunch Budget (refund of up to 6,40 EUR for 12 days a month)
• BVG Jobticket (public transport)
• Work from Anywhere: full flexibility to work wherever you prefer with some face-to-face moments to maintain our culture
• CV submitted with portfolio including at least 3 project case studies.
• First call with Eleonore, Design Director to exchange on your experience, your professional goals & desires and measure the potential fit with the mission.
• Case study.
• Online meeting with a PM, an Engineer, and a Designer within the Tribe.
• Meeting with some managers & members of the leadership team.