We help our customers create time for what matters most, feel happier and more productive in their work, and get closer to achieving their full potential.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're solving one of the most fundamental, age-old challenges for humanity: effective communication.
We've transformed email into an experience that creates delight, but our goal is to build the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit, and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it's possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we're swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Lead design projects from end-to-end: discovery to research, design to prototype, delivery to further iteration
- Collaborate with product, marketing, engineering, and analytics teams to design experiences that drive impact through optimizations and new product features
- Work with product managers on the strategy and roadmap of new projects so we can improve our company objectives and metrics
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand our customers, and competitor analysis to understand our landscape
- Partner with product and analytics to run experiments so we can ship and learn quickly: test features, validate design assumptions, synthesize learnings from data, and iterate
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of the customer; become fluent in tying design decisions to business goals and user needs
- Uplevel the design culture at Superhuman by setting a high bar for design craft and ensuring consistent, high-quality execution
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: 6+ years relevant working experience, including 2+ years in growth product specifically.
- Expertise: You have a demonstrated mastery of product design, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, typography, layout & visual hierarchy.
- Curiosity: You love exploring new and existing paradigms to add to your repertoire of ideas and solutions. You are exceptionally curious about technology, design, product, and people. You never feel done learning your craft.
- Learning: You thrive in ambiguity and are excited by the opportunity to validate hypotheses and drive clarity through experimenting and learning from assumptions.
- Delight & Empathy: You care deeply about customers and their journey. You understand how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel. You enjoy creating delight.
- Excellent Communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers.
- Collaborator: You can partner with a diverse team to achieve business results. You have experience facilitating discussions with engineers and product managers to drive strategy and execution.
- Appreciation of Quality: The details and nuances of your work, especially in design, are important to you. You are enthusiastic about your favorite products and can articulate why they're incredible. You are excited to build a premium brand.
- Location: We're open to you joining us in our San Francisco office, or from a home office anywhere in North America/South America.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 13 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Days, Flexible Holidays and a company-wide Winter Break.
- Generous parental, caregiver, healthcare, and compassionate leave policies.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Free access to Calm and Taskhuman.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.