Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 20,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 250m contacts and 60 million business accounts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale. We're also ranked #1 in Satisfaction on G2 Crowd for Sales Intelligence & Sales Engagement and are used by 1M professionals worldwide.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022 to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Your Role & Mission
We are hiring a Sr. Product Designer, Growth to help craft the future of Apollo. You’ll play a vital role in growing our Apollo user base and turning them into loyal customers.
Our Product Managers, Design, and Engineering teams are structured as Squads that are focused on several core features of the product. You will be assigned to a Squad alongside one Product Manager and a team of Engineers that will be solely dedicated to Product Growth.
Daily Adventures & Responsibilities
- Working with the Product Manager in growth squads to help brainstorm, hypothesize and validate through rapid testing to frame the right problem.
- Working with Engineers on your squad to understand constraints, handoff designs, and run design QA.
- Collaborating with your squad during Weekly Sprint planning & Daily Standups to ensure that we are building the best experience.
- Collaborating with other Designers to provide feedback, share + learn best practices & maintain a cohesive experience in the product.
- Interviewing users to validate designs & learn about user problems.
- Using & building upon our design system to update portions of your surface.
- Output meaningful, coherent, and end-to-end solutions that can boost our key metrics.
- Consistently integrating quantitative and qualitative data into essential product decisions.
Skills & Competencies
- 6+ years of experience designing and shipping complex web-based products.
- You have expert design instincts & best practice knowledge to translate user problems, user goals, business objectives, and technical constraints into excellent product experiences to deliver quick turnarounds & shorten feedback loops.
- You’re a self-starter that thrives while working in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have experience creating and maintaining components across multiple product surfaces in Figma.
- You are a voracious learner, constantly trying to learn how to improve customer experience, and drive core metrics. Continuously learns new industry standards, staying up to date with how to get the most out of modern design tools including Figma.
- You have a passion for typography and copywriting and know how to write a simple, compelling microcopy to support your UI design.
- You’re experimentation-oriented – You have the ability to conduct user interviews, analyze the results of interviews, form hypotheses, test hypothesis with users via prototypes or product experimentation, and iterate.
- No big ego – we can uphold excellent rhythms within our Product Management, Engineering & Design squads because each member has respect for each other, and has a shared understanding of the goals, vision, and principles that Apollo operates on.
- You’re highly interested in user-centric design – we like to push each other to stay at the cutting edge of our field :)
- You live and breathe design!
- Marketing, Brand design experience
- UX Writing
What You'll Love About Apollo
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, informal, fun, and remote working environment.
- Our culture thrives in openness and excellence, and we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers.
- The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale.
- Our work environment is diverse with a global remote team, and we are intentional in building an inclusive culture where everyone can be the best version of themselves.
- We’re also very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!