About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Senior Brand Designer to join our Creative Studio in Berlin. In this role you will help drive the N26 creative vision and play an integral role in developing and delivering world class creative executions globally.
In this role, you will:
- Excel in the craft of design. You are meticulous in your design work and have an expert knowledge of design tools, principles and philosophies.
- Articulate the creative vision for the brand across all markets and consumer/customer touchpoints (ATL/BTL).
- Ensure creative quality from start to finish.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Create work that has the power to move people to action (commercial creativity).
- Strive for creative excellence and empower others to do the same.
- Have a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.
What you need to be successful:
- University Degree within the field of Graphic Design.
- at least 5 years of brand design experience (agency/client side).
- Extensive experience working on global consumer brands.
- Awarded creative with a portfolio of A-list client work.
- Ability and proven track record of functional and impactful design across all platforms (TVC, OOH, Social, Content, Performance). Yes, conceptual work matters, but we are looking for a true design “craftsperson” for this position.
- Experience working with global brands and international creative teams on integrated campaigns.
- Previous Advertising Agency experience is preferred. Experience on lifestyle brands is a strong plus.
- Function both independently and as a strong collaborator.
- Understanding of data and creative testing frameworks.
- The ability to to move at speed.
- Experience in developing brands from scratch, and creating brand guidelines.
- Ability to work alongside, mentor and coach more junior team members.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
Important: In order for your application to be considered, please send us your portfolio along with your CV.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.