Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
- Care for each other
- Always stay humble
- Strive for excellence
- Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
What will be your role?
Get onboard to the Payfit rocketship by joining our Brand Design Team as a Senior Brand Designer.
Your principal mission will be to actively contribute, imagine and improve PayFit's brand evolution.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining PayFit’s visual brand on the web, in print, and in person.
- Lead the conception and visual execution for a large variety of projects from product launches to brand marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the marketing team to create compelling, engaging stories and experiences that drive business goals.
- Work closely with our Design Team to create cohesive, engaging experiences across everything we do.
- Build relationships internally and externally, and advocate for design thinking and process.
This job has been tailored for you if
You have the following qualities :
- Solid experience, including 3/4 years in a start-up / scale up, with a strong impact on the design of the brand.
- A strong portfolio of predominately digital design work
- Highly skilled user of Adobe CC and Figma
- Experienced at delivering creative solutions and assets for a variety of digital formats (motion and static, paid and organic social, display advertising, email, landing pages, presentation decks)
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills with a background in building productive working relationships across multiple teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and inspire others
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent English, excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
We would be even more impressed if you are :
- Comfortable with motion design and video editing
- Validation of the application
- First interview with the Brand Design Team
- Case study
- Second interview with the Brand & Content Team
- Meet the team during our famous Barbecue Test (no worries : it is not a test and you don’t have to bring chips)
- Final interview with the leadership team
- Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of your ISO270- 01 certification
What we offer
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere
policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where you want to work in one of our five countries (France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Italy)
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!