Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Sales Enablement at Atlassian is a blend of art & science - the art of expanding the Atlassian 'no sales' philosophy of adopting a simplified experience with the customer, combined with the science of understanding how to build effective product enthusiasts out of every individual and role in our direct and channel sales organizations.
Atlassian is looking for a Sales Enablement Content Writer to develop high-impact internal sales enablement content that will enable sales reps to excel in a customer-first approach to selling Atlassian's products and solutions.
More About You
For this role, we want someone who thinks strategically but executes with fine precision. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering innovative, compelling content — from sales playbooks to value-based customer proposals to outbound email campaigns and more.
The person in this role will collaborate with cross-functional subject matter experts from sales, product, and product marketing.
You are deeply passionate about developing content resources that can be used to solve business, product, and technical problems for our customers. The ideal candidate will have a background that enables them to understand the key challenges that customers face and how to leverage information as an asset.
You will be on the front line working closely with Sales leaders and influencers, you are comfortable managing projects end-to-end, and you are excited to support the growth of the Sales Culture through highly visible programs. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and/or collaborate on the development of modern, experiential, and engaging internal sales enablement content. Content examples include talk tracks to accompany customer FAQs, solution playbooks, outbound email campaigns, customer proposals, industry trends and insights, case studies, situation-based training, coaching exercises, and discovery call scripts
- Project manage all activities related to content development, execution, measurement, and updates
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement Team to evaluate current enablement assets, gaps, and then orchestrate content development
- Collaborate with the marketing, product, sales teams, and knowledge experts to develop content, gather feedback and Voice of Customer/Field, and optimize content development
- Autonomy to drive creative, innovative, and new approaches to content development
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a content strategy or similar role
- Deep understanding of B2B demand generation, content production, and sales funnels
- Self-starter with a proven track record of working in a dynamic, global sales and marketing environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key
- A customer-first mindset and consultative approach to everything you do
- Ability to inspire change and drive the adoption of content
- Able to effectively prioritize work with multiple simultaneous projects and agile to reprioritize based on business needs
- Experience in working in a matrixed organization and the ability to multi-task across key team initiatives
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.