ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut for Business is a business account platform for domestic and international payments, designed to save SMEs time and money. We have thousands of businesses signing up everyday in Europe and now we want to take the product into new markets.
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, but it also facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Owner to take Revolut for Business global, by pushing further into existing markets and launching into new markets.
Your objective is to own our 3rd party integrations and APIs for Revolut for Business. You will lead a full-stack product team, set the roadmap and own this team’s delivery.
The work will include enabling customers to sync their account data with our services, create their own apps and build integrations into the Revolut ecosystem. Then will make it happen technically and engage with the right people to operationalise it. You’ll need to make the product even more competitive in your market.
This role requires you to:
• Build and own a detailed development roadmap to adapt product, launch and scale
• Take ownership of ensuring Revolut is compliant with all local laws and regulations
• Lead full-stack team to scale and customise product for new market
• Build a strong relationship with the broader product team and territory leaders
• Scale the product in the geography — you'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
• Know how to find out what SME customers need and build the next generation of B2B products
• Manage stakeholders
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You love solving problems
• You have 5+ years experience creating customer facing products, ideally in high-growth start-ups
•Experience building a product designed for developers
• Worked very closely with engineers
• Have technical degree/background
Even better if you have any of the following:
• FinTech experience
• Worked in a startup in hyper growth model
• Successfully launched a business or product in a new market or founded a company
• Working knowledge of SQL and/or Python
• Experience building any of the following: App Store, Marketplace, Developer Portal, API or equivalent
• Open Banking experience
• Background in development