People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Revolut People is the engine behind Revolut’s historic growth from 2,000 employees in 2020 to over 5,000 employees in 2022. However, we’re not stopping there. Driving Revolut’s hyper-growth was only a proving ground for what’s to come. \uD83C\uDFC6
We are embarking on a journey to create a revolutionary HCM tool for companies globally and are hiring for a Product Owner to join the team who is making this happen. We want to hire someone who is passionate about solving problems through building products, and is excited by the prospect of being part of the journey to launch the next HR SaaS disruptor. \uD83D\uDD2B
Product Owners at Revolut hold the helm \uD83D\uDEA2 If you join the Dream Team, you’ll have sole responsibility over the roadmap of your product. Total ownership. The people, the profit, the loss, all in your hands. It’s fast paced. Very much so. But if you can manage all that - and bring with it a bottle full of entrepreneurial passion - then you’re probably the captain we’re looking for ⚓
What you’ll be doing
• Working on building a next generation employee management tool which will form the beating heart of any company.
• Setting your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Revolut’s mission and driving maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and company strategy
• Completely owning your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
• Having technical discussions with engineers regarding approaches, requirements, and more
• Collaborating with other stakeholders, such as FinCrime, Legal, and Security
What you'll need
• 2+ years of experience working with a high-growth B2B SaaS company
• 2+ years of experience working on technical products with an exposure to UX/UI and user centric design
• 1 year of experience in managing people (Product Owners at Revolut directly manage Engineering, Operations, and Design)
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• High analytical and technical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritisation
• Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
• A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
• Experience developing product(s) from zero to first release and beyond
• Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
• Experience working with a HR Tech Product
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.