Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been an essential e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
Your missions :
Vision and frame definition
- Contribute to defining the product vision and frame by analyzing the evolutions, integrating suggestions and evaluate dysfunctions that appear,
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process,
- In liaison with the other squads: create and lead a roadmap based on this vision and that integrates the essential features.
Drive the production
- Create new features’ specifics – in relation to the users’ stories – to elaborate the models in relation with the UX and development teams
- Test your features and iterate
- Ensure product release and monitor the roadmap
- Anticipate the business teams’ needs
- Create impactful MVPs
- Participate and contribute to agile meetings
- Pre-interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with our Product manager Ramy and Ivan our CPO.
- Reference Check and proposal.
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- Proven work experience as a product owner or similar position (at least 3 years)
- You have a working knowledge of project management and know APIs
- You manage to evolve in a functional and technically demanding work environment
- You have excellent teamwork skills
- You define yourself as a meticulous and organized person, eager to share ideas of improvment
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from :
- Evolving within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion
- Home office, flexible hours, bike mileage allowances, tickets restaurant).
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment stages.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Check us out on Instagram and facebook