Our mission is to empower eCommerce stores to unlock their full potential. Want to join?
Wayflyer is revolutionising the eCommerce space by leveling the playing field for eCommerce founders across the world. Unlocking and fueling their growth through solving their two biggest pain-points: funding and insights.
We use data to solve both of these challenges, empowering store owners with insights on how best to acquire customers online and providing them with short-term financing to scale and unlock their store's full potential.
Wayflyer is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that serves a critical need for eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a hypergrowth, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
We have countless opportunities as we launch new markets and game-changing products and need teammates that love having high impact in a fast-moving and ambitious company.
Since launching in April 2020, we’ve deployed over $550m in funding across 8 countries to 1000+ eCommerce founders. In 2021 alone, the amount of funding we deployed to customers grew by 900%. We recently announced our Series B,
raising $150m in funding at $1.6bn valuation; backed by world-leading VCs including Left Lane Capital and DST Global. There are 250+ of us globally, split between our offices in Atlanta, Dublin, London and Sydney.
Why the Business Team?
The Business Department is rapidly expanding and will make a big impact across the organisation.We have the exciting remit to work on the highest impact projects at Wayflyer; from launching new products and business lines to tooling the flywheel.
The Business Department will give you exposure to a range of different fundamental areas of Wayflyer. We aim to give you an experience that you can’t get elsewhere. You’ll be able to point to products or business lines you moved the dial in.
What will I do as Ecomm expansion PO in the Business Team?
- Your responsibility will be to service customers globally through open banking integrations.
- You will need to ensure that all of our customer banking data is readily available for analysis by our underwriting team.
- You'll research and evaluate the best open banking providers and work flexibly with them.
- This is mission-critical to Wayflyer's international expansion!
- You have a passion for startups and online businesses (these are our only customers!)
- You have a degree in a quantitative or business-related field– Accounting, Finance, Economics, Maths, Engineering, or can demonstrate startup success.
- You’re a first principles thinker, you love getting to the root cause of something.
- You have proven experience, ideally in a finance role or a data role and/or a fast-paced tech startup.
- You are proficient in SQL/python and can handle data.
- You’ve led teams before, and love understanding how your team’s work impacts others.
- You are independent, ambitious, and self-motivated.
- 2022 is set to be our most ambitious year: tripling our headcount, entering multiple geographies and launching new game-changing products to further revolutionise eCommerce.
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's ultimate growth and success.
- You'll be working with different disciplines and on a multitude of projects to bring your ideas through to fruition.
- You'll be highly independent and autonomous. As a leader within the company, you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.
- You'll be defining the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll leave a lasting impact.