Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Aircall is growing quickly but quickly = get organized in a more efficient way.
We’re looking for a Product Operations Manager (Product Ops) to join our fast-paced company to manage our product team tooling, organisation and processes. You will have full responsibility to change the way the product team is working in order to help monitor and improve the performance and efficiency of the team.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Improve monitoring of our product performance (Stickiness, usage, adoption, retention, PSAT) and of our teams’ performance (Velocity, SLAs)
- Improve the processes of our Product Teams (Feedbacks collection, feature requests, roadmapping, tooling)
- Support a fast-paced scaling PM team (Practices, newcomer onboardings, trainings)
- You will be working closely with the VP Product, our products teams and the business operation teams (Sales, AE, CS, Support)
A little more about you:
- 5+ years in Product Operations or in a Project Manager role (with an product operational dimension) of a fast growing SaaS scale-up would be highly appreciated
- You have advanced proficiency with product technologies and tools supporting SaaS (Product roadmap/backlogs platforms - ProductBoard, Harvester, JIRA a plus)
- You are very analytical and data-driven, with advanced Excel/Google Sheets proficiency, and you are comfortable with designing high level dashboards (SQL, Looker, Google Analytics a plus)
- You are proactive, organized, focused, and can ruthlessly prioritize with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- You understand the challenges of the product development lifecycle from the design phase to marketing
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have the ability to build deep ongoing relationships and collaborate with various stakeholders (CxOs, VPs, Directors, Managers from all functions)
- You are eager to try new approaches
- Fluent in English
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
? Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
?♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
? Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
? 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
? Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.