Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
We are looking for someone who will help us shape the future of Product at 1Password, whether it’s our roadmap or way of working. As a Product Operations Manager, you will think strategically and use insights and data to drive impact that reaches our millions of users. You will build a deep understanding of our products and bring your ideas to all that we do. The Product Operations Manager will chart our next phase of growth while personally developing into a strong product and business leader. While this role is not a people manager to start, our team is growing and there are development and career growth opportunities that come with that growth. We are looking for someone passionate about joining a dynamic, global team of security, product, and data nerds that value you for you.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of work experience, ideally in technology, consulting, or VC/PE/investment banking.
- Nice to have: Product management and design thinking experience
- Project leadership or a similar role that allowed for a blend of detailed and big picture thinking
- Proven record of proactively surfacing insights and driving change with measurable results
- Partnered with technical and non-technical stakeholders (e.g., Engineering, Design, Marketing / Sales, and Customer Support) and communicated a clear, compelling story to leadership
- High growth startup or entrepreneurial environment experience, whether it was thinking outside the box, being persistent and scrappy in the face of ambiguity, or considering how to scale
- Shared and received feedback to grow yourself and those around you
- Strong strategic thinker that excels at generating creative ideas, prioritizing initiatives, and problem solving on business and product topics
- Able to develop and refine product metrics and highlight opportunities for improvement
- Readily offer actionable recommendations and communicate complex ideas effectively
- Naturally curious and highly motivated to jump in, analyze or experiment, and learn – while inspiring others to do the same
What you can expect:
- Lead strategic projects that cut across Product and partner with teams throughout 1Password
- Support our roadmap and feature prioritization effort
- Gather insights and feedback from internal teams and customers big and small to shape products that will delight our users
- Refine and monitor product metrics and generate actionable insights
- Hone the tools and systems that we use to power Product and beyond by looking at technology leaders and best practices in other industries
- Brief analyses and project results to 1Password leaders and external facing teams
- Embrace and contribute to our diversity of perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, and strengths
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.