PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyze a wide variety of data, run big data analytics, and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Prague, Vienna, Amsterdam, London, and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors, and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of PriceHubble’s Marketing Team. Your mission will be to help shape, implement, and grow the product marketing function at PriceHubble. You will work directly with our Product Marketing Lead to bridge the gap between Marketing, Product Management, and Sales, delivering market information and creating materials that are guaranteed to make our customers pay attention. In this role, you will leverage your experience in marketing and will get to take ownership of various projects.
- You will understand our target customers, their needs and pain points within your responsible area
- You will help develop positioning and messaging for our innovative solutions in order to gain a competitive edge.
- In addition, you will develop meaningful marketing and sales content that will enable us to target the right customer with the right set of information and materials for the specific stage of the buying journey like sales decks, collaterals etc.
- You will listen carefully and cooperate with the sales community to consistently improve the quality of our content.
- You will develop go-to-market strategies and marketing plans, manage product release updates. Including the delivery of end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Together with the relevant stakeholders including Marketing Communications, Product Managers, Customer Success, and Sales, you drive cross-functional implementation of your plans.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B product marketing position OR
- 5+ years of experience in B2B content marketing with a desire to move into product marketing
- Experience in an international B2B environment, SaaS and/or real estate/proptech
- Fluent English speaker, German or French very advantageous
- Experience creating content in English
- Ability to build rapport with and influence product and sales teams through listening and distilling multiple points of view
- Proven experience crafting compelling content and messaging
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eager to learn and question the status quo
- Able to take full ownership of projects, work independently and collaborate with various teams
- Knowledge of the following tools or similar is a plus: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Pardot, Salesforce
- Knowledge and experience in the following topics are a plus: localization, SEO, webinars, social media marketing, email marketing, finance/fintech, proptech
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance