Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
At StockX, our mission is to be the leading global marketplace for trading and consuming goods of current culture. This includes digital goods such as NFTs. The Customer Experience and Insights (CXI) team is at the center of this mission and we aim to foster a culture of data-driven customer centricity at StockX. As we like to say: “We are the voice of the Customer to the Product, and the voice of our Product to the Customer.”
About the role
The Product Marketing Manager - NFTs will help drive adoption, new releases, ongoing engagement, and customer retention for StockX’s digital products and services, including Vault NFTs. This role will collaborate closely with various teams, including Product Management, Customer Research, Marketing, Customer Service, and Operations to inform the marketing strategy for some of our most exciting new product and marketing initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Drive the marketing strategy for our Digital trading products and services.
- Help execute go-to-market strategy for new drops and create content that clarifies the experience for our customers, answers meaningful questions, and preserves business continuity.
- Innovate on strategies to drive secondary market engagement for our NFT products and services.
- Understand the NFT market, the current trends, and competitive landscape,
- Measure and analyze the results of your strategies to continuously iterate and maximize results.
You are passionate about Web3, NFTs, and cryptocurrency. You know all about WAGMI and FUD. You have exceptional cross-functional skills. You are an empathetic problem solver, adept at project management and coordination, and can effectively craft communications about both technical and creative topics. You leverage data to improve the customer experience. Most importantly, you have a growth mindset and come to work everyday with the belief that curiosity and adaptability drives innovation for our customers. You also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer experience, product management, data analysis, product marketing, crypto, or related field.
- You have a passion for ecommerce, brand, and customer experience
- You are an analytical thinker and understand data-driven marketing strategies
- You are an excellent communicator, presentation builder, and collaborator
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.
With key leadership and an inspiring vision in place, we believe we’re poised for significant growth: into new product verticals, new audiences, and new geographies. To get there we’re looking for flexible, all-in teammates who are excited by ownership and the opportunity to take on emerging challenges.
If you’re a doer who’s ready to solve tough problems with plenty of laughs along the way, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome, embrace, and respect all dimensions of diversity. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members are valued, supported, and respected—and no, you don’t need to know a thing about sneakers or fashion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.