As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About Kraken Product Marketing
Kraken is scaling the product marketing org to match our increasing breadth of new, charismatic products and rapidly expanding customer base. You will be our current customer's voice and advocate as you work cross-functionally with product, brand, design, engineering, and customer engagement. We are building the strongest product marketing practice in tech and operate at the unique intersection of fintech, crypto, and marketing. We focus on quality in our storytelling and are thoughtful and calculated with our big bets. Join our ? before we take off!
In this fully remote role, we’re looking for a NFT expert Product Marketer to join our special projects team and help make Kraken and NFTs easy and accessible for everyone. In this role, you will be conducting inbound research to understand the motivations, needs and opportunities behind the consumers that are new to NFTs and you will craft and execute marketing strategies that bring tailored products to the market. You’ll be the bridge between product management and marketing and will collaborate cross-functionally advising key stakeholders on the go-to-market strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for new NFT-focused products, features and enhancements by forming the positioning and messaging
• Conduct and coordinate quantitative and qualitative inbound marketing research efforts to empathize and confirm what our new to NFT clients love and need most from Kraken
• Understand key value drivers and vary messaging, positioning and client acquisition methods to suit specific consumer personas. You know or can determine where to find clients, how to collect intent signals, and how to identify if and when our product offering is not meeting client needs and expectations
• Plan lifecycle marketing and retention, resurrection, and retargeting campaigns for our current client base to help steer their journey and discover new products
• Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals
• Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
• Keep an astronaut’s mindset: pivot from the micro-details on the ground up to the bigger picture macro view and back down again
• Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, and how we can scale and automate
• Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
Who You Are
• You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in product marketing, martech product management, lifecycle, or channel marketing within a B2C context
• Preferred experience in the NFTs space ideally launching NFT collections and new products, but we're flexible!
• Pro tip: Show off your NFT expertise on your resume/cover letter. We love seeing creative applications!
• You have experience running successful go-to-market (GTM) B2C campaigns for multiple products and features for existing customers
• You’re curious and interested about the NFT ecosystem. You are an avid trader that understands the ins and outs of the market and consumer needs.
• You're a concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
• You have experience with multiple marketing channels and a history of focus on the right message for the right customer on the right channel (at the right time!)
• You're an ally to product managers and other marketers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives
• You're the antithesis of a lone wolf: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
• You’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in NFTs.
• You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know