What is Foundation?
Foundation bridges crypto and culture to create mutual support between artists and collectors. We’re forging a community-driven path and sharing our tools with the rapidly evolving group of developers who are excited to define this future with us. We want anyone and everyone who cares about the future of digital expression to be a part of it.
Since Foundation launched in February 2021, we’ve supported pioneering artists including Nadya Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, Shawna X, Yung Jake, Aphex Twin, Zach Lieberman, Kim Laughton, Sarah Zucker, Devendra Banhart, Viktoria Modesta, Serwah Attafuah, Edward Snowden, and Dom Hofmann, the cofounder of Vine. And we’re just getting started.
As the first Product Marketing Manager at Foundation, you’ll concept and execute high impact strategies and campaigns that amplify our web3-native product. Our team consistently builds and ships category-defining features, like Splits and Collections, that compose within Foundation and across the rapidly emerging web3 ecosystem.
In this first-of-its-kind role, you’ll work closely with an exceptional, interdisciplinary group across Marketing, Design, Product, and Engineering. Our Product Marketing Manager will also act as an external advocate for the mainstream adoption of Foundation and web3 at this pivotal moment in time for the technology.
- Tell compelling and inspiring stories about Foundation and our growing suite of web3-native tools for creators, collectors, curators, and developers
- Craft end-to-end marketing campaigns for new product features and initiate cross-team projects to advance retention
- Scale Foundation’s owned marketing channels and drive distribution strategies to expand our audience and user base into the millions
- Outline campaign objectives and assess performance at critical milestones to ensure we’re on track to reach our ambitious goals
- Communicate your vision persuasively to internal stakeholders and to the wider community
- Create highly-engaging content across copy and through design that increases brand affinity
- Collaborate effectively with Marketing, Design, Product, and Engineering organizations
- Become Foundation’s product expert and advocate for the mainstream adoption of web3
- You are a thoughtful communicator and collaborator
- You are adaptable and accountable in a dynamic environment
- You are committed to long-term impact
- You have exceptional judgment in ambiguous and challenging circumstances
- You take initiative and build productive relationships internally and externally
- You are culturally savvy and attuned to the wider trends emerging in online culture
- You have a beginner's mindset and voracious interest in learning new concepts
- You are ready to collaborate with a fast-moving team
- You understand the larger vision of what web3 will manifest for the future of the internet
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-8 years of Product Marketing experience working with technical software products preferably in creator economies, crypto, fintech, or developer tools
- Experience crafting and executing a holistic marketing strategy for consumer products
- Ability to distill highly complex technical topics and make them consumable for a generalized audience
- Courage to exemplify Foundation’s mission to make web3 human
- Exhibit our core values: Collaboration, Championing a growth mindset, Openness, and Embodying an entrepreneurial spirit
Benefits & Support
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off with approval and flexible hours
- A home office + internet stipend
- A remote working environment
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.