What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
What does the Content Product Marketing manager do?
The content product marketing manager is responsible for being the primary writer and content coordinator on the product marketing team. That means writing blog posts, scripts, sales scripts, taglines, ad copy, product copy, and more.
- Be the primary writer or editor for various blog posts, scripts, sales scripts, taglines, ad copy, product copy, and more.
- Work closely with the communication and marketing teams to align writing and best practices.
- Support go-to-market strategies including discovery, research, positioning, strategy, and more.
- Review and edit campaign briefs of various tiers for every launch
- Define copy guidelines for target audiences, personas, and segments
- Support campaign launches from conception to completion and beyond, along with the rest of the PMM team
- Write key copy, messaging, outlines, and more for content on various channels
- Provide inspiration for campaigns and content by competitive analysis and more
- Provide out of the box content ideas for Polygon products, memes, and more.
- Support the brand marketing team with product inspired opportunities for brand campaigns.
- 4+ years of proven experience in B2B content background preferably in the SaaS environment, consumer vertical, or Web3 space.
- Interested in and frequent user of various kinds of Fintech or Dapps.
- Strong understanding about developing clear product positions and messages, target market and product go-to-market strategy, driving pipeline and product coverage
- Proven ability to create product marketing plans and deliverables.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills with experience working across departments and creating designs.
- Experience in using analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase for data-driven decision making.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a start-up
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- Interested in researching and keeping up to date with the industry topics and trends to bring new and creative ideas into the discussion.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon