At Bazaarvoice, we create smart shopping experiences. Through our expansive global network, product-passionate community & enterprise technology, we connect thousands of brands and retailers with billions of consumers. Our solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, at an unprecedented scale. This content achieves global reach by leveraging our extensive and ever-expanding retail, social & search syndication network. And we make it easy for brands & retailers to gain valuable business insights from real-time consumer feedback with intuitive tools and dashboards. The result is smarter shopping: loyal customers, increased sales, and improved products.
The problem we are trying to solve : Brands and retailers struggle to make real connections with consumers. It's a challenge to deliver trustworthy and inspiring content in the moments that matter most during the discovery and purchase cycle. The result? Time and money spent on content that doesn't attract new consumers, convert them, or earn their long-term loyalty.
Our brand promise : closing the gap between brands and consumers.
Founded in 2005, Bazaarvoice is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
It’s official: Bazaarvoice is a Great Place to Work in the US
and the UK
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the messaging and strategy for promoting our solutions to key segments and client audiences across EMEA regional markets.This role will partner with Demand Generation, sales, client success, and product management to help inform our approach to capturing more market share across key EMEA markets. Reports to the Head of Solutions Marketing. Our eCommerce products are a mainstay of the market, used by >1B people each month, across over 5,000 brand and retail sites, globally. We are lucky to call 65% of the IR500 our valued clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive new solution messaging and positioning for the EMEA region
- Support our revenue organization with excellent sales assets and enablement
- Be the voice of our customers in the EMEA market with a focus on providing product recommendations to Product Management to create better product-market fits
- Drive successful solutions marketing programs in partnership with Marketing
- Be the solutions subject matter expert and evangelist across the EMEA organization
- Contribute to a nuanced understanding of EMEA market dynamics and buyer persona changes across EMEA regions
- Build and maintain expertise in the newest industry trends for Retail and eCommerce, consumer shopping behavior and trends, and buyer needs in EMEA markets
- Develop expertise in competitive intelligence in EMEA markets
- Develop and execute market research to support business strategy and claims
- Collaborate with Product Marketing teammates to integrate new products, offers, and product features into Bazaarvoice solution sets
- This role will work across the organization to launch and optimize solutions offerings for EMEA markets. Partner teams will include Product Management, Sales, Client Success, Operations, Finance, Legal, Executive Team and the rest of Product Marketing.
Who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated success in analyzing market opportunities, defining market requirements, messaging and positioning, and managing go-to-market for software and service products in a B2B environment
- Experience taking an enterprise or consumer solution to market
- Experience having worked in the tech industry
- Data-driven, creative, and exceptional communications skills – we want a person who has them all
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Fire in the belly – we hire people who bring passion to their work and their team
Why join Bazaarvoice?
Customer is key
We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes.
We approach every situation with a customer first mindset.
Transparency & Integrity Builds Trust
We believe in the power of authentic feedback because it’s in our DNA.
We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
Passionate Pursuit of Performance
Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive & curiosity.
We love what we do, and because we’re laser focused on our mission.
Innovation over Imitation
We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo.
We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives.
We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams.
As a stronger company we build a stronger community.
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Bazaarvoice provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping, and marital status), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in every location in which the company has facilities. Bazaarvoice believes that diversity and an inclusive company culture are key drivers of creativity, innovation and performance. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance our ability to fulfill our vision of creating the world’s smartest network of consumers, brands, and retailers.