Doctolib is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the global B2C team. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products & your mission will be to drive product success across our current and future markets. You will work closely with Product Management, Product Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, Data & other marketing teams.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with >140,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Run in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis to identify opportunities to improve product engagement and usage by patients & healthcare professionals in Germany
- Prioritise opportunities with various teams (GTM, Product, Marketing), and define a clear roadmap for implementation
- Work across workstreams with a complex set of senior stakeholders to implement your action plan
- Monitor the progress and performance of your actions
- Implement marketing campaigns to reach your audience with the right message
- Participate in presentations and facilitate decision making with the Doctolib leadership team
- Develop and refine the value proposition, messaging frameworks and positioning of your product
- Support in defining and implementing the GTM strategy for new product launches
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in product strategy, product marketing, go-to-market strategy or strategy consulting
- You are a product lover, data lover and technology enthusiast who wants to revolutionize healthcare
- You’re strong in analysing market dynamics to drive product and marketing strategy
- You have done your share of project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment.
- You have strong cross-functional leadership
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and German, bonus if you also speak French.
Location: Position based in our Paris office
Start date: January 2021