Product Marketing Manager
AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of millions of registered hikers, mountain bikers, and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 50 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
About the Team
The AllTrails marketing team is building a global, beloved outdoors brand. We launch and scale creative and performance-driven marketing levers to bring more people onto the AllTrails platform, and develop compelling angles to engage with and retain existing subscribers.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will drive the 365 marketing offense for the full marketing team - leading go-to-market campaigns for new features that help users make the most of their time outside and integrated campaigns that inspire everyone to spend more time outside. Working hand-in-hand with Product, Product Design, Marketing Channel Leads, and Brand Design, you’ll be instrumental in developing and executing projects across the AllTrails organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Driving the seasonal marketing roadmap; this includes outlining seasonal themes, consumer moments, product launches, key channel initiatives, and leading select campaigns through execution
- Leading select cross-functional integrated marketing campaigns that bring new features to market and/or tell our AllTrails story. You will lead by influence and take a lot of initiative - devising the strategy, writing the brief, and guiding the creative
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance. This includes identifying the metrics that matter, setting up the measurement approach, reporting on performance vs. goals, and identifying opportunities to improve
- Building innovative go-to-market (GTM) strategies by leveraging consumer, competitive, and internal insights to inform positioning, messaging, and channel strategy. Partner with channel leads to build innovative GTM strategies
- Acting creatively, resourcefully, and rapidly to solve a range of challenges, diving in wherever it is needed. We are a growing organization with new opportunities popping up often. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into new projects as they arise.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product marketing, integrated marketing, and/or brand marketing
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to pull insights directly from internal dashboards (for example, Looker)
- Insatiable curiosity - an eye to the latest trends in marketing, newest players in the space, competitors, and relevant analogs
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives
- Strong collaborator with empathy, open-mindedness, and humility
- Comfort with ambiguity and self-directed
- Passion for the outdoors
- Experience in consumer tech and/or outdoor industry
- Experience working for a subscription-based company
What We Offer:
- A competitive and equitable compensation plan. This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- Physical & mental well-being including health, dental and vision benefits
- Trail Days: First Friday of each month to hit the trails!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible parental leave
- Annual continuing education stipend
- Discounts on subscriptions and merchandise for you and your friends & family
- An authentic investment in you as a human being and your career as a professional
AllTrails participates in the E-Verify program for all remote locations.
Nature celebrates you just the way you are and so do we! At AllTrails we’re passionate about nurturing an inclusive workplace that values diversity. It’s no secret that companies that are diverse in background, age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be more successful. We’re focused on creating an environment where everyone can do their best work and thrive.