Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
We’re looking for a creative Senior Product Marketing Manager with a GM mentality to own the go-to-market strategy and execution of our accountant channel including: messaging and positioning, our partner advisory board, customer research, lifecycle marketing, and more. You’ll additionally partner cross-functionally to direct growth, content, and sales enablement initiatives. You’ll be working closely with Partner Sales, Marketing, Product, and Partner Success.
This is an opportunity for a business-minded PMM to fully own a segment of the business and be ultimately responsible for a significant and growing area of our business. Rippling’s accountant channel revenue has grown significantly since it launched in 2019.
Our accountant partners refer Rippling to their clients, so their understanding and adoption of Rippling is critical to growing revenue referred from the accountant channel. Our accountant partners are our most sophisticated users of our Payroll, Time & Attendance, and Spend Management products. You'll love this role if you’re passionate about partnering with go-to-market teams to translate your deep understanding of users directly into revenue.
What you will do
- Own the end-to-end GTM strategy & execution for Rippling’s accountant channel.
- Launch all of Rippling’s product launches to our accountant partner community and their clients.
- Manage the channel like a GM with a focus on how to improve metrics like new partner top of funnel opportunities, partner conversion, product awareness, partner client referrals, and partner-driven revenue.
- Engage the accountant industry with creative and engaging thought leadership and content.
- Ensure we hit our revenue goals through customer/partner acquisition and lifecycle campaigns.
- Educate our accountant sales team and our partners on products and create sales tools / collateral to help them win.
- Be the in-house expert (buyers, influencers, competitors, industry, etc.) on translating all of Rippling’s products to our accountant audience.
- Be a spokesperson, evangelist, and thought leader with our partners and their clients.
What you will need
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, channel strategy, partner marketing, or growth marketing (B2B SaaS marketing or accounting industry experience preferred).
- Outstanding storyteller - you have strong, succinct writing & communication skills and an eye for good design. You can synthesize large amounts of information and simplify it for different target segments in clear and effective ways.
- Data-driven marketer - you combine intuition with data and customer empathy/research to build strategy, measure outcomes, and inform your decision making.
- Hustler - you are a self-starter with a bias towards action who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborator - you’re a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems.
- Leader - you easily inspire, lead, and align cross-functional teams.
- Creator - you’ve built meaningful brands by producing content that stands out, be it integrated campaigns or standalone videos, blog posts, case studies, sales brochures, events, etc.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.
CCPA Privacy Notice for California Applicants